- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
So I am trying a new format of just having a spreadsheet and adding a sheet for EACH month.
So instead of having to consistently post NEW threads each time you guys can just access all of my thoughts just by clicking on this thread alone.
I'll be making a post below anytime I update for a month so you guys who are interested will be tagged and can see the new month.
If you want to be tagged let me know below.
I'll also be making a post below with updated stats for each month.
But to help with understanding the top 100 formattings I will place a key below.
RULES:
1. I can decide at any point throughout the year to add on a song no matter when it dropped (in 2022) and consider it a new addition.
2. Some songs are from random points in 2021-songs I discovered late or loved too late to make a dent in that list. (aka WeMe)
3. Songs can be English or Korean.
4. Any songs that fall out from the top 100 will NOT be considered in the stats.
5. Placement on this list is SOLELY based on how often I've listened to a song.
(So I can LOVE a song and it still might be low on this list)
List Key:
Italics: Dropped in 2021
BOLD: New to the list
Green: Rose on the list
Red: Fell on the list
GREEN: Rose the most
RED: Fell the most
Tag List:
@Myco @Vikki @Yili @Panda @Wingfrost
So instead of having to consistently post NEW threads each time you guys can just access all of my thoughts just by clicking on this thread alone.
I'll be making a post below anytime I update for a month so you guys who are interested will be tagged and can see the new month.
If you want to be tagged let me know below.
I'll also be making a post below with updated stats for each month.
But to help with understanding the top 100 formattings I will place a key below.
RULES:
1. I can decide at any point throughout the year to add on a song no matter when it dropped (in 2022) and consider it a new addition.
2. Some songs are from random points in 2021-songs I discovered late or loved too late to make a dent in that list. (aka WeMe)
3. Songs can be English or Korean.
4. Any songs that fall out from the top 100 will NOT be considered in the stats.
5. Placement on this list is SOLELY based on how often I've listened to a song.
(So I can LOVE a song and it still might be low on this list)
List Key:
Italics: Dropped in 2021
BOLD: New to the list
Green: Rose on the list
Red: Fell on the list
GREEN: Rose the most
RED: Fell the most
Tag List:
@Myco @Vikki @Yili @Panda @Wingfrost
Last edited: