Searching Chirps Trading Center: SuperM Kai & Astro's Eunwoo (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So I'm saying fuck it
and adding a bunch of cards and groups I plan to collect does it make it harder for me to collect probably but hey I hope this also somehow makes it easier too. If you are trying to get rid of some cards like Pristin's hit me up!

Also @OnlyCalB I'm so sorry for this fucking mess.
:sadcat: :sadcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
So I'm saying fuck it
and adding a bunch of cards and groups I plan to collect does it make it harder for me to collect probably but hey I hope this also somehow makes it easier too. If you are trying to get rid of some cards like Pristin's hit me up!

Also @OnlyCalB I'm so sorry for this fucking mess.
:sadcat: :sadcat:
Added everything.
:nekosweat:

It's like a shopping list.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Added everything.
:nekosweat:

It's like a shopping list.
:lisalaugh:
Yeah I'm so sorry I'm a mess with this I stan too many groups and like too many and this is just YIKES!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARDWORK!
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread