Choi Yena to make an appearance on Eunchae's Star Diary as the guest for Episode 32. (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,149
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
It's Yena, it would be enlightening, bare minimum. Life changing to be more accurate! :lisawhat: We need to change your name to Selfwrong.
first they take away your right to nxdity and no one said anything
then they force you to change your username and no one said anything

this place is becoming more tyrannical than a CCP re-education camp
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
first they take away your right to nxdity and no one said anything
then they force you to change your username and no one said anything

this place is becoming more tyrannical than a CCP re-education camp
Well your not trying to reeducate very hard...:blegh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
what are you talking about comrade
I am a very loyal CCP supporter!!!
all hail the motherland
Is it mother land in China? I know that's a Russian thing. Did they force it on China too? I'm actually curious.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,149
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
Is it mother land in China? I know that's a Russian thing. Did they force it on China too? I'm actually curious.
I guess but I didn't grow up and attend schooling there so I wouldn't know for sure but the people are very patriotic
basically I will say that if you work in gov or at all I guess you need to join the CCP to at least make connections/ keep face???

@/vikki you uhhh support the Russian motherland? lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread