- Joined
- 15 June 2021
- Messages
- 480
- Reactions Received
- 385
- Location
- Magic Island
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Moa
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
Welcome to paradise. You can prob see I've posted quite a bit about him xD My problem is I spam post. Like if I see something I like I'll make a post wherever it goes and sometimes it's one after the other. Anywaysss YJ is an idol that I don't think gets much attention or content here. Which is weird bc he's one of the most popular well known idolsMoawajjunie new to KS here to pop in and help liven things up a bit! Yeonjun is the ultimate standard![]()
I don’t mind successive posts about yeonjun at all, so it’s fine with me.Welcome to paradise. You can prob see I've posted quite a bit about him xD My problem is I spam post. Like if I see something I like I'll make a post wherever it goes and sometimes it's one after the other. Anywaysss YJ is an idol that I don't think gets much attention or content here. Which is weird bc he's one of the most popular well known idols