- Joined
- 6 June 2021
- Messages
- 65,209
- Reactions Received
- 38,856
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 193,132
- Fandom
- iEMoALuvie
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
Boys Republic Ending Credit, it didn't come with a photocard
NCT Resonance pt 1, I've got Jaemin and Taeils PCs and Jisung and Sunchans yearbook cards
I love that pc, it’s so cuteJaemin
![]()
Now, you made me curious about it.I love that pc, it’s so cute![]()
Even if I thought it was Yangyang at first but we don’t talk about that
Now, you made me curious about it.But well, we love Yangyang, too.
![]()
NCT Empathy, I had a Haechan pc from it but traded it away
It's really cute and I can kinda see why you thought it's Yangyang, tbh. He looks great.![]()
Here's the pc, its adorable
And I have face blindness so recognizing idols (or just people in my daily life) can be really challenging for me, so I have a lot of situations where I mmix hem up and stuff![]()
WayV Kick Back, I have both versions. I have Yangyang and Xiaojuns pcs
Exos Obsession, I think i traded away the pcWell, then! 18.
putting you on my roblistWayV Kick Back, I have both versions. I have Yangyang and Xiaojuns pcs![]()
Shinee TSOL Pt 2, I have Kay and a group photocard
SuperM Jopping, I have all the versions which I know is a lot