Studio Albums:
TWICEVELVETPINK Joined 6 August 2019 Messages 395 Reactions Received 2,098 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 9 August 2019 #1 Studio Albums: Reactions: kuro and blueberries
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 9 August 2019 #2 I was going to see her couple weeks ago, she came to Finland for festival, but I got family business that prevented it She has so many iconic songs, I didn't even realize that before going through her mvs. Still Hurt will always be more favorite.
I was going to see her couple weeks ago, she came to Finland for festival, but I got family business that prevented it She has so many iconic songs, I didn't even realize that before going through her mvs. Still Hurt will always be more favorite.
kuro ✰ hiatus ✰ . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 17,115 Reactions Received 56,266 Location spring days Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Jimimis Wreck @Pigeon 9 August 2019 #3 queen forever the best song by her