Christmas Decorating (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've got a few things on their way to my house tomorrow to decorate my cubicle at work here to really bring in the Christmas cheer.



BUT MY CO-WORKERS ARE PRESSURING ME TO DECORATE THE WHOLE AREA WHERE WE WORK, AND ONE EVEN PLANTED HER PHONE WHERE I CAN'T FIND IT NEAR MY CUBICLE PLAYING CHRISTMAS MUSIC OMF

they're crazy...I love them, but they're crazy. I'm being bombarded. IT ISN'T EVEN THANKSGIVING YET, LET ME LIVE.


 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
:pandahappy: You should help with some. I understand how it feels. My sister wanted the tree up right after Halloween and we least got her to wait till a week ago.

I hope you enjoy decorating and don’t forget some prep before Christmas baking
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:pandahappy: You should help with some. I understand how it feels. My sister wanted the tree up right after Halloween and we least got her to wait till a week ago.

I hope you enjoy decorating and don’t forget some prep before Christmas baking
Hehe, yeah I told them I would help tomorrow or later today x.x
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Koala
Joined
7 October 2018
Messages
146
Reactions Received
629
Location
my laptop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've got a few things on their way to my house tomorrow to decorate my cubicle at work here to really bring in the Christmas cheer.



BUT MY CO-WORKERS ARE PRESSURING ME TO DECORATE THE WHOLE AREA WHERE WE WORK, AND ONE EVEN PLANTED HER PHONE WHERE I CAN'T FIND IT NEAR MY CUBICLE PLAYING CHRISTMAS MUSIC OMF

they're crazy...I love them, but they're crazy. I'm being bombarded. IT ISN'T EVEN THANKSGIVING YET, LET ME LIVE.


Omg I don't get people who start decorating for Christmas this early. There's a house in my neighborhood who's already got their lights out. It's like chill man there's over a month left :pandamad:
have you ever seen a filipino household in september???
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
have you ever seen a filipino household in september???
Indeed I have LOL and one of my co-workers is Filipino - she was already putting things out after the 4th of July x.x

Isn't it one of the biggest holidays celebrated in the Philippines?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and 4Ren
Joined
7 October 2018
Messages
146
Reactions Received
629
Location
my laptop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Nope :pandaroll:
well here's a good and verifiable description from here:
Indeed I have LOL and one of my co-workers is Filipino - she was already putting things out after the 4th of July x.x

Isn't it one of the biggest holidays celebrated in the Philippines?
1) 4th of july is too early omo. she's a true expat XD
2) well, yeah! obviously. it's only second to easter, you know - being a dominantly christian country oof. thank god my korean parent is tolerable to this *~*
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread