Teaser 청하(CHUNG HA) - 4th Mini Album [Flourishing] Highlight Medley (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh daaamn
Snnaping, Chica and Flourishing sound amazing :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
For some reason Chica sounds more like a Chungha summer song tho. But I think Snapping will be amazing as well, but will be more like Gotta go maybe?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
This album seems more mature than her previous work and I like it. One question though?

Was she afraid to put Chica as the title? That's the hoe anthem I've waited my entire life from her.
I feel like if she will have a 2nd song to perform it's gonna be Chica
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread