MV 청하 Chung Ha - 'Snapping' (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what a queen
 
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
I think it is good quality work. The choreography, performance skills (especially the performance skills), and production value are fantastic. But something about it lacks freshness. I guess it harkens back to an era that is not my aesthetic?

The showcase performance really highlighted her talent and skills.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Tir
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I feel like Chung Ha is going in the right direction. She did say she wanted to try "bad-ass hip-hop" and I think this is as close as we will get to that. The song is really well produced, I'm about to listen to b-sides. Expecting a lot from Chica.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread