Trading Chungha 4 Rare and Mamamoo Wheein Rare for trade (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1622736774543.png
1622736815917.png

*Looking for:**
Itzy Rare: Yeji, Ryujin, Yuna
Monsta X Rare: Shownu, Jooheon
Vixx Rare: Ken, Ravi, Hongbin, Hyuk

I also have JHope rare if anyone wants to trade for him
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
If I get any rare that you would like I'll come for that Chungha :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread