Traded ChungHa 5 for trade (2 Viewers)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
1614283736077.png


Again, I am very crappy at getting good cards from the daily tasks

Looking for:
BTS RM, Jungkook, or Suga
Stray Kids Bang Chan, Lee Know, or Han
Ateez except for Yeosang
TWICE except for Nayeon, Tzuyu, & Sana​
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: mysteric and Willow

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: mysteric and Willow

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Didn´t I give her to you for free? If you don´t want her maybe you can give her back to .... me? :D
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Didn´t I give her to you for free? If you don´t want her maybe you can give her back to .... me? :D
omg I'm so sorry!! Dang it I forgot. I'm such a horrible friend. Take my Yeosang back, I don't deserve him!
I won't wait for you to deny to I'll go set it up in the thread. :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
omg I'm so sorry!! Dang it I forgot. I'm such a horrible friend. Take my Yeosang back, I don't deserve him!
I won't wait for you to deny to I'll go set it up in the thread. :nekosweat:
I didn´t see you have already traded her away. It is ok, I was just surprised that you took a card that you said you wanted just to later trade for her. but well ... whatever.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I didn´t see you have already traded her away. It is ok, I was just surprised that you took a card that you said you wanted just to later trade for her. but well ... whatever.
I feel so bad rn :nekoshy: I'm so sorry I TOTALLY forgot.
Is it showing that I tagged you in the card thread. It's not saying that I did.
Please forgive me!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I feel so bad rn :nekoshy: I'm so sorry I TOTALLY forgot.
Is it showing that I tagged you in the card thread. It's not saying that I did.
Please forgive me!!
it´s ok, I just don´t get why people do that in this game. you are not the first one to do that to me though :) . keep the card, I don´t need Yeosang and I don´t deserve him at all. he is too good.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
it´s ok, I just don´t get why people do that in this game. you are not the first one to do that to me though :) . keep the card, I don´t need Yeosang and I don´t deserve him at all. he is too good.
But I already set it up in the thread tho
You deserve him more than I do :sanapray:
I already have a Yeosang vc, so I'm fine
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
But I already set it up in the thread tho
You deserve him more than I do :sanapray:
I already have a Yeosang vc, so I'm fine
they will just not trade him if I don´t agree :). no worries. I´m sorry I´m so bitter again. I think it is better for me to go. ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
they will just not trade him if I don´t agree :). no worries. I´m sorry I´m so bitter again. I think it is better for me to go. ♥
No, you're fine I deserve it. You have the right to be bitter at me bc I betrayed you :pandasad:
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
everyone has it´s ok ....
What groups are you collecting? I'll pay you back (if you remember I already owe you 2 cards; please just take it and don't deny it) :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
What groups are you collecting? I'll pay you back (if you remember I already owe you 2 cards; please just take it and don't deny it) :maheart:
I´m not collecting anything, you are fine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread