- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
honestly idk what i have LOLi have lucas and renjun but im not looking for chungha #5, is there anything else u wanna trade?
would u trade juhaknyeon for lucas?honestly idk what i have LOL
I told berry I'd hold him for her.would u trade juhaknyeon for lucas?
@berrymochi917 if I give chips lucas for juhaknyeon would u trade eunbi for him?I told berry I'd hold him for her.
Of course!@berrymochi917 if I give chips lucas for juhaknyeon would u trade eunbi for him?
chips just lmk if that works and ill set it up!Of course!
Yeah of course we all get something we want!chips just lmk if that works and ill set it up!