News Chungha officially confirms I.O.I reunion (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yaaassssssss
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm more shocked they're managing to get Kyulkyung back on board from China, Somi and Yeonjung would be relatively easier compared to her lol.

Either way, best GG is back :sj_weary: Can't wait!!

And center Sejeong :sj_weary:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm more shocked they're managing to get Kyulkyung back on board from China, Somi and Yeonjung would be relatively easier compared to her lol.

Either way, best GG is back :sj_weary: Can't wait!!

And center Sejeong :sj_weary:
I have a question
Did you get your username from Breaking Bad's Episode called Ozymandias?:susPepe:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have a question
Did you get your username from Breaking Bad's Episode called Ozymandias?:susPepe:
Lol well it was from the comic book Watchmen, where Ozymandias is one of the main characters. But both him and the Breaking Bad episode are named after a poem by PB Shelley, which I've also read :sanapray:

It's another name for Egyptian pharaoh Ramesses II :pepesmug:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Lol well it was from the comic book Watchmen, where Ozymandias is one of the main characters. But both him and the Breaking Bad episode are named after a poem by PB Shelley, which I've also read :sanapray:

It's another name for Egyptian pharaoh Ramesses II :pepesmug:
Ohhh i c i c :susPepe:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread