:lazypotato::lazypotato::lazypotato::lazypotato: No one talk to me. I'm in love. @HAART
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,344 Reactions Received 75,428 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,094 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 20 July 2024 #1 No one talk to me. I'm in love. @HAART Reactions: kimsguardian
silver_eunnie Joined 8 October 2023 Messages 1,267 Reactions Received 1,364 Cards View Profile KS Coins 3 Fandom 🤍 Multistan Gender Female Pronouns 🤍 Any Pronouns 20 July 2024 #2 I SAW IT ON INSTA AND CRIED Reactions: Nina
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,344 Reactions Received 75,428 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,094 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 21 July 2024 #3 silver_eunnie said: I SAW IT ON INSTA AND CRIED Click to expand... i gotchu!!!! Reactions: silver_eunnie