New MV CHUNGHA (청하) - 'Sparkling' (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I think it's okay, but I'll keep listening to it to see if it grows on me. Love the MV aesthetics though :sakUwu:
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I"ll just copy and paste my reply from another thread ~

" OMG!! Cute Chung-ha is killing me with her Sparkling visuals and song!! : knocked out :"
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kimsguardian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread