News Chungha's first full album to be released! (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I think this is posted in the wrong section
Are you planning to update this thread as a comeback thread or is this just a news thread?
Then I can move it to the appropriate section :)
 
Joined
15 April 2020
Messages
956
Reactions Received
2,957
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53
Gender
Male
I think this is posted in the wrong section
Are you planning to update this thread as a comeback thread or is this just a news thread?
Then I can move it to the appropriate section :)
Oh wait a min I probably did ashcdhfgsd

This was intended to be news talking about her comeback but I'll probably still post teaser images and stuff to update, if you wanna move it though you can (:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh wait a min I probably did ashcdhfgsd

This was intended to be news talking about her comeback but I'll probably still post teaser images and stuff to update, if you wanna move it though you can (:
Done!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread