- Joined
- 4 November 2025
- Messages
- 1,456
- Reactions Received
- 2,836
- Location
- the umbrella Corp.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 3,853
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Chuseok is a major Korean mid-autumn harvest festival and three-day holiday where families gather to give thanks to their ancestors and celebrate the autumn harvest. Also known as "Korean thanksgiving" and Hangawi. This year it was on september 25th!!!!
I got a nice break from work and ate amazing food that I made myself!
My favorite Chuseok food is songpyeon!!!
Did you celebrate Chuseok this year? What was your favorite food and activity that you did?
I got a nice break from work and ate amazing food that I made myself!
My favorite Chuseok food is songpyeon!!!
Did you celebrate Chuseok this year? What was your favorite food and activity that you did?