News Chuu has a Final Win Against Former Agency Blockberry Creative (1 Viewer)

Tokki

It's too pointless
.
Joined
9 April 2024
Messages
1,378
Reactions Received
1,584
Location
we're still young and wild
Website
guns.lol
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,178
Gender
Female
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
She made BBC her bitch. :kokorohappy: I hope all the other girls do too. I hope the CEO's ass is so blow out by the time they are done he spends the rest of his life shiting himself in adult diapers. I'm not angry and bitter at all. :haylul:
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and Tokki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread