- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,055
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Are you calling me a liar?!cute.... IF IT WAS TRUE!!![]()
What does Kkoti mean? I did not know this.not falling for this one, bruh. she already has a fandom name lol it's Kkoti
copy/pasted from Reddit:What does Kkoti mean? I did not know this.![]()
I thought it wasThey are called "ahChuu's"![]()
yeah it's cute!You got me. It is cute though. Just a random thought I had.![]()
wait are you serious.. thats how I knew that you liied to because she announced the real one a good while agoWhat does Kkoti mean? I did not know this.![]()
First I've heard of it. I guess my dreams a being named after a cute Chuu sneeze are dashed.wait are you serious.. thats how I knew that you liied to because she announced the real one a good while ago![]()
there is also the group 1chuu, not sure if they already have a fandom name though!First I've heard of it. I guess my dreams a being named after a cute Chuu sneeze are dashed.![]()