- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Yes i like it, good song, watched the performance also 😍 !! but i am totally disconnecting with BTS .. ( still good b-sides )
How to put this, its totally on me, imho they had their best time " for my taste ", I still do enjoy their songs to a degree and they never disappoint with their peformances ! Maybe i am stuck with songs like Spring day, BS&T etc always comparing and want that feeling.
I fear the same will happen with Blackpink !! all hope is lost for me oppa...how could this happen..
These days i am really enjoying CLC, like how is CLC not bigger, like really WOW!!They putting a great song after another..
btw with Everglow, after bon bon.. it had to be like that, how can you top this masterpiece .. Adios was too much KTL like, KTL was okay ..
same goes with G-IDLE, their debut song latata was AMAZING, blew me away, Hann did well but from there ..
Maybe my taste in music changes, OR i am not flexible, like expecting same kind of music, but an artist has to evolve right, try new things ..
weird taste, weird taste i have
Nah it happens, no reason to feel weird or guilty lol. Your taste evolves, and sometimes you have expectations from a group where you want them to go a certain direction but they choose another. But admitting this is a lot better than being a blind stan and loving everything a group does even when you don't really feel that way so that's good 
For me, I've never been an Army and never will so I had no expectations from BTS, in fact I was ready to be disappointed by some generic mainstream release, but Black Swan surprised me and I love it
But it happened with me for Twice and GFriend, still like them but fell out of love, while Oh My Girl took hold of my heart so
We can be weird together
For me, I've never been an Army and never will so I had no expectations from BTS, in fact I was ready to be disappointed by some generic mainstream release, but Black Swan surprised me and I love it
But it happened with me for Twice and GFriend, still like them but fell out of love, while Oh My Girl took hold of my heart so
We can be weird together