Appreciation Circle Glasses Debate (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I love it when idols wear circle glasses. It makes them so innocent and younger than they already are.
Every time I see an idol wearing them I just uwu.
They always look fashionable and I'd try them out too if I had a smaller face. lol​
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i know some how most all boy idol ever wear glasses i think there cuter u don't knoow whyyy i do
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Same :pepecry2: It’s a shame they don’t complement my face shape I want them
 
  • Like
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread