- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,317
- Reactions Received
- 76,677
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,210
- Ship
- Wreck
On December 2, the singer took to Instagram to open up about making a fresh start after leaving her longtime agency.
"I started running even before I learned to walk, so without knowing how to walk or how to rest, I achieved a lot of things, realized a lot of things, and learned a lot of things in the past 13 years.
I was happy to be able to live as CL, who could share myself with all of you, and I was also able to heal myself with the love that you all gave me.
Like the 13-year-old Chaelin [CL’s given name], just like my grandmother always told me, bravely and confidently.
Without waiting for someone else to choose me, I will return to being CL and move forward on my own, one step at a time.
At the thought of being able to share my experiences, memories, and feelings together [with you], my heart is excited and aflutter for the first time in a long while.
For all the CLs of this world.
In the name of love,
CL"
Source
"I started running even before I learned to walk, so without knowing how to walk or how to rest, I achieved a lot of things, realized a lot of things, and learned a lot of things in the past 13 years.
I was happy to be able to live as CL, who could share myself with all of you, and I was also able to heal myself with the love that you all gave me.
Like the 13-year-old Chaelin [CL’s given name], just like my grandmother always told me, bravely and confidently.
Without waiting for someone else to choose me, I will return to being CL and move forward on my own, one step at a time.
At the thought of being able to share my experiences, memories, and feelings together [with you], my heart is excited and aflutter for the first time in a long while.
For all the CLs of this world.
In the name of love,
CL"
Source