- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I like their cute album coversI guess it is called TIME
me too!I like their cute album covers
I haven't seen what they looked like since now
really pretty they both are
Indeedme too!
but sometimes the album is better than it looks likeIndeed
album covers helps me decide on a band or group
one of the things
True. I think the best album I've seen isbut sometimes the album is better than it looks like
I LUV THAT ONETrue. I think the best album I've seen is
![]()
I see melon, kiwi maybelooks like peppermint with chocolate and a wafer
Whatever it is I should eat more of thatI see melon, kiwi maybe![]()
trying to watch my weight. so minimal wisetrue
me too... but sometimes it's hardtrying to watch my weight. so minimal wise
it really isme too... but sometimes it's hard