- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,078
- Reactions Received
- 14,232
- Location
- CL's cherry tree
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- GZB
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
An unfinished Jonghyun lol I'm afraid I will mess up his face, so I left it like this :p
Thanks uwu can you share your drawings too? :***that look good it look like like when i cope draw art (which is alway flawless. i cope it so i use it in my own). So i think it really good
my mean mom took the two thing i care about in this world my drawing book and usb with all my kpop on itThanks uwu can you share your drawings too? :***
niiice![]()
Awesomee![]()
You all make me feel as if I am some famous artist 😭😭😢😢it looks so good![]()