- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,229
- Reactions Received
- 59,308
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 490,147
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
is this a proper comeback?? i thought it's just a special winter singleThis is a boring come back... I didn't know they were even having a comeback until last night when I watched music bank.
I hope so, expect better from the powers that be. The girls did an excellent job with the song it's just underwhelming. Also, is there less members or has it been so long I'm remembering wrong?!is this a proper comeback?? i thought it's just a special winter single![]()
it's 7 member gg as long i rememberI hope so, expect better from the powers that be. The girls did an excellent job with the song it's just underwhelming. Also, is there less members or has it been so long I'm remembering wrong?!
Exactly, it's very forgettable, which is weird for them. All their songs always have amazing beats and are ear worms.it's 7 member gg as long i remember
actually it's not a bad song, but it's forgettable