CLC Badge Revamp 2025 (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
CLC BADGE REVAMP



Voting period
Suggestion Period: July 27th KST - August 3rd KST
Voting Period: August 4th KST - August 11th KST
Final Voting: TBA if needed

RULES
Badge size must be 77x77
Use official photos
Covered faces or side profiles are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
Do not use badges from other forums
Use high quality photos
Include original photos with your badges

BADGES NEEDED
Group
Seunghee
Seungyeon
Sorn
Yeeun
Elkie
Eunbin

No Yujin badge since she's in Kep1er at the moment​
 
  • Sad
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
CLC BADGE REVAMP



Voting period
Suggestion Period: July 27th KST - August 3rd KST
Voting Period: August 4th KST - August 11th KST
Final Voting: TBA if needed

RULES
Badge size must be 77x77
Use official photos
Covered faces or side profiles are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
Do not use badges from other forums
Use high quality photos
Include original photos with your badges

BADGES NEEDED
Group
Seunghee
Seungyeon
Sorn
Yeeun
Elkie
Eunbin

No Yujin badge since she's in Kep1er at the moment​
Thr world can never have enough Yujin. :pandamad:
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,203
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I did, the first one the pics wouldn't load. The second one was Only Sunghee and Elkie. Is that correct?
Yes, I think so. I only saw the group badge, Sunghee, and Elkie options too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I did, the first one the pics wouldn't load. The second one was Only Sunghee and Elkie. Is that correct?
Yes, I think so. I only saw the group badge, Sunghee, and Elkie options too.
I checked the form and the images are still there for me. Can you guys see them now? If not then I will try to reupload them
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread