Teaser CLC drops teaser images for their upcoming comeback (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck










Which set of concept photos do you like the most? I like second set of photos more.

This is also CLC's first comeback in 11 months and it seems like they might be going for a new concept again. What type of concept do you think they're going for this time?
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I like the second set as well :pandalove: but they are gorgeous in both
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I JUST LOVE ALL THE PICTURES
Sorn is just so stunning
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Both are gorg but I prefer the 2nd set. That hair color looks really good on Sorn.
As for the concept, I'm getting sexy vibes from the teaser, so maybe it's a mature/sexy concept.
I love Sorn’s hair color too. I also love Yeeun’s blonde hair.
:pandalove:

I was thinking that they’d go with a mature and sexy concept too. I’m sure they’d pull it off nicely.
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Hm, I will look forward to this comeback, it seems like a good one and I'm ngl, i'm more in favour of the first set of pictures as some of the outfit choices in the second one are a little bit questionable
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread