MV CLC - HELICOPTER (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
It’s good, but I don’t love it

I loved seeing Seunghee in center and hitting those high notes though :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dwragon and Myco
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I liked it.

I still haven't worked my way through their discog, but this motivates me to get back to it. I apparently don't like their earlier stuff, lol?
Anyway, beautiful MV, great song. This is a win.
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
263
Reactions Received
423
Location
foggy atmosphere~
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What a hard-hitting jam! Love it ~
Fierce, confident, stunning, and powerful all in one video.. CLC don't play (which is surprising why they're so underrated because they always bring it). Seunghee, Seungyeon, & Yeeun really STOOD OUT here.
Helicopter was a great way to start kpop in September off ~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It may grow on me later but right now I think it’s alright. It kind of felt like it was missing something for me personally.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
CLC is one of those girl groups that i'm pretty sure I have a crush on every member
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
bless them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread