News CLC Posts New Teasers!! (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Omg my girl Seunghee is looking good asf :sj_weary:

Too bad that background is white or else I'd make badges with these :nekosweat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: NogaNono
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Omg my girl Seunghee is looking good asf :sj_weary:

Too bad that background is white or else I'd make badges with these :nekosweat:
ikr she looks amazing. I love Eunbin and Yeeun a lot in these teasers too :maheart:

and true cube needs to release teasers with colored backgrounds :chickill: but on the other hand I have such high expectations for the MV because of these outfits :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Legit went "Oh damn"
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread