- Joined
- 24 October 2018
- Messages
- 55,462
- Reactions Received
- 41,085
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 241,057
- Fandom
- Mingyutized
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
As a bg fan, I won a gg legendary. I’m glad to Card Gods and Cards Team, but I would appreciate if a gg fan could take it! 
Look at it, it’s shiny, colorful and nice!
I’m looking for the following legendaries, but if you have a bg legendary from the groups mentioned below, it may work as well.
Looking for:
BTS V, Jin
Blackpink all
EXO Kai
Seventeen Mingyu, The8, Joshua, Hoshi
NCT Taeyong, Ten, Mark, Jaemin, Yangyang
Astro Cha Eunwoo
Stray Kids Felix, Hyunjin
Enhypen Jay
TXT Beomgyu
Look at it, it’s shiny, colorful and nice!
I’m looking for the following legendaries, but if you have a bg legendary from the groups mentioned below, it may work as well.
Looking for:
BTS V, Jin
Blackpink all
EXO Kai
Seventeen Mingyu, The8, Joshua, Hoshi
NCT Taeyong, Ten, Mark, Jaemin, Yangyang
Astro Cha Eunwoo
Stray Kids Felix, Hyunjin
Enhypen Jay
TXT Beomgyu