Click I guess. (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 February 2019
Messages
171
Reactions Received
823
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
ᴜ ɢᴜᴇʏs ᴘʟs ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ ᴀʙᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ʀ ɢᴏɪɴ 2 ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴜʀ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʙᴄ ɪᴛ's ʀʟʟʏ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴇᴄᴏsʏsᴛᴇᴍ ɴ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴜʀᴛs ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ sᴏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪs ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ sᴀᴅ.I ʜᴀᴛᴇ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴘᴏʟᴀʀ ʙᴇᴀʀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜɴɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀʙʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴ, ᴘᴏʟᴀʀ ʙᴇᴀʀs ᴀʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʟ sǫᴜɪsʜʏ ɴ sᴜᴄʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴡ. Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ Cʟɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ғᴏᴏᴅ sᴏᴜʀᴄᴇ ᴍɪɢʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ sᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅɪᴇ ᴏғ sᴛᴀʀᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. Tʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ғᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴀᴘᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʟɪᴇᴋʟʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ. I ʜᴀᴛᴇ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴅᴇғᴏʀᴇsᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴜʀ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇs ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴀɪɴғᴏʀᴇsᴛ, ᴜʀ ᴄᴀʟᴍʏ sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ sʟᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ʙʀᴀɴᴄʜ, ᴀʙsᴏʀʙɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ's ᴡᴀʀᴍ ʀᴀʏs ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴇᴀғᴇɴɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴀʀs ᴏғ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇs. Aɴᴅ ᴀs sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ᴀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪs ᴏɴ ᴀ ғʀᴇɴᴢʏ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ɪᴛ. Tɪᴍᴇ ᴘᴀssᴇs, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ sᴇᴇᴍs ʟɪᴋᴇs HOURS... ɪᴛ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ sᴛᴏᴘs. Tʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʟʟ "ʜᴏᴍᴇ" ɪs ɴᴏᴡ ɢᴏɴᴇ. Jᴜsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. Eɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs, ʙʏ US...Mɪʟʟɪᴏɴs/Tʜᴏᴜsᴀɴᴅs ᴏғ ᴛʀᴇᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀɢʀɪᴄᴜʟᴛᴜʀᴇ/sᴘᴀᴄᴇ/ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴛʀᴇᴇs/ʙᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢs
Aɴɪᴍᴀʟs ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀʙɪᴛᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ғᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴄᴀᴜsɪɴɢ ғᴏᴏᴅ sᴄᴀʀᴄɪᴛʏ, ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴄʜ ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴs. Mᴀɴʏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴇɴᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇss ᴏғ ɪᴛ. Cʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ ᴀʀᴇ sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴘʟᴀsᴛɪᴄ/ᴛʀᴀsʜ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴘʟᴀsᴛɪᴄ ʜᴀs ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴs. Iᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ sᴀᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴅᴇsᴘɪᴄᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs. Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʟᴇss ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs.--------






I'm going to stop here bc what I typed is all wayyyy to unorganized and messy, and bc my heart is literally hurting from knowing that we are the cause of all these lil creatures pain and suffering. I can't imagine the fear they are going through and the memories that they had. I wish to help every single one of them, they didn't do anything to deserve this...
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly I don't know how serious you are being with this but I agree with everything. I have recently been changing the way I go about with things because of the way it's affecting our world. More and more animals are dying and are close to being extinct because of our selfish ways. I'm not perfect so I still make a lot of mistakes but I am trying to live cleaner and more natural.

Some simple tips for others who are interested. It's not much but it does make a BIG difference:
- Stop using plastic. I know it's impossible to stop using plastic since they're all around us but we can make an effort and cut back on how much plastic we use/buy. Take your own bags to the supermarket. Our seas are FILLED with plastic. More and more sea animals are being found with either plastic in their digestive systems or plastic on their external bodies. And stop buying plastic straws. Buy an eco-friendly straw! They're only like $5 and you can use it for years. There's SO many plastic straws in the seas and they end up going through turtles' noses or they eat them thinking it's food. Stop buying plastic, save the marine life.

- COMPOST. Throw your fruit and vegetable wastes in your garden and let them decompose aerobically. This reduces the amount of waste going to the landfill. Not to mention, fruit and vegetable wastes that are decomposed anaerobically (without oxygen) produce methane gas which is a greenhouse gas that plays a big part in damaging our climate.

- Try to eat less meat. I know I'm going to sound like a crazy vegan but this isn't just for animal rights (which by the way, I wish that was enough for people to ease down on the meat). Studies have found that reducing our meat intake could actually reduce greenhouse gas emissions and put a dent in them. And let's not even talk about the health benefits of cutting back on meat (unless you want to). I'm not saying everyone should turn into vegans, what I'm saying is instead of eating meat 5-7 days a week, we should try and reduce it to 1-3 days a week.

- DON'T LITTER. Honestly I don't know why it's so hard to throw your rubbish away correctly. Stop being a litterbug. You're a huge contributor in global warming and you're one of the reasons so many animals are dying daily. Maybe if you stop buying processed food until you get the hang of throwing your rubbish away correctly? That could help you get into habit.

On topic of littering:

- Try to recycle everything. If you're someone that buys water from the supermarket, then at the bottom of those bottles it tells you how many times you can re-use those bottles. So reuse them. It saves so much money and it's so much better for the environment. And that's the same with almost everything plastic you buy from the supermarket. So if you can't help it and you have to buy plastic items, then at least try to recycle them.

And I'm going to leave it there for now. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread