the thumbnail cracks me up. but i recognize that guy from all the bollywood dramas i watched. hes kinda popular right?
Its alright, I preferred the girls parts to the guys parts. Its not something I would listen to often though
I didn't want to make this 18+ 😂should've put Lu behind door 26![]()
Honestly, it's such a shame that people were too caught up on their concept to actually give them a chance. They have one of the best girl group discographies out there!Got Stellar Guilty and the song is soo good, loved it!
Fiestar's Yezi and Cao Lu hit big and Jei (I think?) was pretty popular too in Korea but unfortunately they never went anywhere did well as a group. In my opininion Whoo is their best song. They really should have promoted it as a single. You might like Mirror and You're Pitiful too since they pretty sexy too.
How have I never heard of them?! Is this their normal sound? If so, how tf is this not a Title with an MV?
And they disbanded after 2 years?!?! Adlfndlalajsla
I thought so too but barely anyone likes the songs they got.
You're just full of good ass bops aren't you?
what is their discography like?I didn't want to make this 18+ 😂
Honestly, it's such a shame that people were too caught up on their concept to actually give them a chance. They have one of the best girl group discographies out there!
what is their discography like?
Jesus they're hella talented!!! I like their songs, sad that they disbanded tho :/ think they could make it after few years maybe even this yearBut the song is really good!
This was a meaningful MV but they got hate because the MV is too sexy (apparently)
Even without the MV or song, it still sounds so sexy
It's SO good! But they got lots of hate for the innuendos in the MV. Seriously, this song could have been such a huge hit if people weren't so pressed over their outfits and MV.
It's the my least favorite song from them. I think the song was alright but the chorus didn't match the song at all.
They sadly disbanded last year so that's all they have. But it's such a good discography.
I agree. They already had a lot of international attention (much more than K-attention) so I feel like if they were to release the same songs right now, they would do pretty alright. The K-Pop fandom is so much bigger now.Jesus they're hella talented!!! I like their songs, sad that they disbanded tho :/ think they could make it after few years maybe even this year
It took a million years only to flop ☹I chose door 26 for my birthday, got this
This thread must have taken an eternity to make.![]()