- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
I'll be here all week![]()
Of courseHello! I have Weeekly Soeun Doppelganger, if you don't collect Treasure, could you let me know if you get a Halloween card of them?
Thank you! I'll hold the card for you until the event ends :)Of course![]()
You're too kindThank you! I'll hold the card for you until the event ends :)
Hi again! I actually found someone who is looking for Yuju Doppelgänger and they have a Treasure Halloween I'm looking for :) Would you be open to doing a 3-way trade?You're too kind![]()
1000% yes!!Hi again! I actually found someone who is looking for Yuju Doppelgänger and they have a Treasure Halloween I'm looking for :) Would you be open to doing a 3-way trade?
(You get Soeun, I get Yuju then trade it to get the Treasure Halloween I need)
Thank you so much! I've been wanting to get this card for a long time since he's one of my ults :) I'll post it once I get an agreement from the other user.1000% yes!!
Sounds good!!Thank you so much! I've been wanting to get this card for a long time since he's one of my ults :) I'll post it once I get an agreement from the other user.