- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 45,063
- Reactions Received
- 52,948
- Location
- Rosé's World
- Website
- nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 171,610
- Fandom
- GoldenStar
- Gender
- Male
Edit: i think im good now, looks like I'm missing only 3 korea rares altogether(End edit)
Looking for help to confirm if I'm only missing these 2 following korea rares(n if I actually hv all korea commons, too):
Rare 2(edited to update)
(just started)
I started with a list but I find I'm stumbling at the almost finish line! Help pls.
I chkd i hv ALL korea rare deck 3 before moving to deck 2 n i think i hv all rare deck 1s but its too mich for me to recheck again before 00:00kst 2025.03.27 (approx. 33 hrs from posting this). I can offer reward of 1000 KS coins, to any cards team who can help me chk even up to 200 rares in rare deck 1 or rare deck 2[before i start requesting rare on 2025.03.27 00:00kst. Any one? Marco Polo?
Eternal thnx 😀
PS if u can quote n amend the table to a different color or font which rare cards are confirmed that'd be helpful to keep track too(chrome mobile sucks). Otherwise just which rares im missing thnx
Rare 2(edited to update)
Riize Wonbin
- The Boyz Sangyeon rare
- The Boyz Juhaknyeon rare
- The Boyz Sunwoo rare
(end edit update)ZB1 Yujin
RARE DECK 1 | RARE DECK 2 | RARE DECK 3 | ||
1 | 1 | |||
2 | 2 | |||
3 | 3 | |||
4 | 4 | |||
5 | ||||
8 | ||||
9 | ||||
114 | ||||
115 | ||||
NCT Yushi rare | ||||
The Boyz Sangyeon | ||||
The Boyz Juhaknyeon | ||||
The Boyz Sunwoo | ||||
228 | 228 | |||
229 | 229 | |||
230 | 230 | |||
231 | 231 | |||
232 | 232 | |||
233 | 233 | |||
234 | 234 | |||
235 | 235 | |||
236 | 236 | |||
237 | 237 | |||
238 | ----- | 238 |
I started with a list but I find I'm stumbling at the almost finish line! Help pls.
I chkd i hv ALL korea rare deck 3 before moving to deck 2 n i think i hv all rare deck 1s but its too mich for me to recheck again before 00:00kst 2025.03.27 (approx. 33 hrs from posting this). I can offer reward of 1000 KS coins, to any cards team who can help me chk even up to 200 rares in rare deck 1 or rare deck 2[before i start requesting rare on 2025.03.27 00:00kst. Any one? Marco Polo?
Eternal thnx 😀
PS if u can quote n amend the table to a different color or font which rare cards are confirmed that'd be helpful to keep track too(chrome mobile sucks). Otherwise just which rares im missing thnx
Last edited: