- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
OP Broken - will create new thread!
Last edited:
If I can't get Chips to take Key then I'll collect SHINee, so I'd do the trade, which of my available cards would you trade for?I have only Jonghyun to offer
currently noneIf I can't get Chips to take Key then I'll collect SHINee, so I'd do the trade, which of my available cards would you trade for?
why did you offer me Jonghyun then if none of my cards interest youcurrently none![]()
as a free card flopwhy did you offer me Jonghyun then if none of my cards interest you![]()
yes yes I am kind but I ask something in exchange
i can owe you a card then but I wanna see if Chips takes Key first or notyes yes I am kind but I ask something in exchange![]()
Help me to finish Seventeen or IZ*ONEi can owe you a card then but I wanna see if Chips takes Key first or not![]()
which ones are u missing from either group?Help me to finish Seventeen or IZ*ONE![]()
YUJIN AND JOSHUA ARE THE ONLY ONE MISSINGwhich ones are u missing from either group?
yeah i think you'll have to wait till more of them get drawn, looks like the current holders all stan the groupsYUJIN AND JOSHUA ARE THE ONLY ONE MISSING![]()
yeah i think you'll have to wait till more of them get drawn, looks like the current holders all stan the groups
and she's goneGirls Day Jiin open for trade![]()
maybe you can just collect all of the setsand she's gone
yeah who knows lmaomaybe you can just collect all of the sets
the generator seems to favor seulgi so you can probably get her soon
well @Yachii has like half of nct already sooooyeah who knows lmaoi wont go for nct tho LOL
seeing that this is the 2nd time i had Yura tho she might just be the next Hwasa and Nako