TV Cobra Kai (2018) (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Is nobody here watching this show??

I know the Karate Kid movies were before your time but anyone can start this show with season one and enjoy it. Theres plenty of flashbacks that explain the history between the characters.

A lot of people didn't watch it cause it was on YouTube red. But now that it's on Netflix there's no excuse.

What are you waiting for???
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I've seen some IG clips of the really cool fight scenes but I don't watch stuff just for the fighting and I also know nothing about the show so I just didn't bother.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread