S shadow . . Joined 10 April 2023 Messages 24,012 Reactions Received 19,103 Location uran Cards View Profile KS Coins 97,644 Fandom uwanator Ship @uran 23 March 2025 #1
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 23 March 2025 #2 She's back!
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,429 Reactions Received 9,449 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,795 Gender Male 23 March 2025 #3 @PandaKimbap he's a relative?
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,461 Reactions Received 39,089 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,782 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 23 March 2025 #4 Don't know him but I'm really vibeing this song.
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,461 Reactions Received 39,089 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,782 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 23 March 2025 #5 Is she a member of XG?
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 23 March 2025 #6 PandaKimbap said: Is she a member of XG? Click to expand... No this is soloist COCONA, you uploaded one of her songs before lol COCONA - 흔들어 (Bounce) MV - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive kpopsource.com Reactions: StirFriedPanda
PandaKimbap said: Is she a member of XG? Click to expand... No this is soloist COCONA, you uploaded one of her songs before lol COCONA - 흔들어 (Bounce) MV - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive kpopsource.com
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,461 Reactions Received 39,089 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,782 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 23 March 2025 #7 Muse said: No this is soloist COCONA, you uploaded one of her songs before lol COCONA - 흔들어 (Bounce) MV - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive kpopsource.com Click to expand... I've slept since then and experienced my nightly memory whip. I guess I like her then. Reactions: The_LastRomeo
Muse said: No this is soloist COCONA, you uploaded one of her songs before lol COCONA - 흔들어 (Bounce) MV - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive kpopsource.com Click to expand... I've slept since then and experienced my nightly memory whip. I guess I like her then.