coding is so fkin difficult (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
My kid loves it, his making simple games and stuff at the moment.
I only ever learnt basics.. But compared to what he's doing I'm lost... 8 years old man :facepalm:
 
Joined
17 March 2021
Messages
237
Reactions Received
292
Location
Somewhere on Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ARMY
Gender
Female
Lmaooo for real!!! I'm a Computer Science engineering student currently in my 6th sem and I swear the pressure the college slaps on us is overwhelming. We've got companies coming in for placements and stuff and my friends are trying to excel in their favourite coding language while I'm still taking baby steps :sadcat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread