- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
not finished yet but it gives you an idea
which one do you like the most? Candice or Sakino?intresting
candicewhich one do you like the most? Candice or Sakino?![]()
samecandice
thanksI like them both, especially the top one <3
Adorable@Jimimis what do you think?
what should I add? I was finishing the coloursAdorableare you going to add anything?
Well her eyes are blue so it would be nice to puts in the complementary colors igwhat should I add? I was finishing the coloursbut I have no idea which colour I will choose for the top girl
I was talking about her hair :)) I have made her flower crown light pinkWell her eyes are blue so it would be nice to puts in the complementary colors ig
Ok well I have no idea who this is but if I were coloring it id do a lighter version of this (yellow + orange + pink (but then it depends on what shade of pink you did the crown))I was talking about her hair :)) I have made her flower crown light pink![]()
that looks great imaoOk well I have no idea who this is but if I were coloring it id do a lighter version of this (yellow + orange + pink (but then it depends on what shade of pink you did the crown))
![]()
Yeah go ahead I should disclaim I have a huge bias against cool colors lol@Jimimis but maybe I'd go with dark blue![]()