Coffee or tea? (1 Viewer)

...

  • Coffee

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Tea

    Votes: 13 76.5%

  • Total voters
    17

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't like coffee's taste, only coffee i have is coffee flavored chocolate.

I love tea, mostly green tea though :d Forest berries being my favorite flavor, but I won't turn out any kind of tea. No milk though, just some sugar.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It would be an unfair battle if I put hot chocolate in this. We all know it's the superior drink.
Sometimes life isn’t fair. Not all drinks are born equal. Hot chocolate will just always be better.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
....
I hate hot cocoa :welp:
You probably just haven’t had the good type yet. The one made out of powder isn’t that good. Hot chocolate made out of real cacao or even better, with dark chocolate, tastes amazing tbh.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I hate coffee omg
green tea, jasmine tea, chamomile tea, ginger tea, lemon tea, lotus tea, I love them all
YESSS tea is amazing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and Skinnny

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You probably just haven’t had the good type yet. The one made out of powder isn’t that good. Hot chocolate made out of real cacao or even better, with dark chocolate, tastes amazing tbh.
oh, I haven't had that
maybe I'll try it one day
:queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and Skinnny
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oh, I haven't had that
maybe I'll try it one day
:queen:
I usually make it at home. Search up “real hot chocolate recipe” and you should find some good ones. It’s more effort than the powder but it’s worth it for me because it tastes so good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread