Coke vs Pepsi but- 🥤 (1 Viewer)

Which Coke or Pepsi song?

  • Coke: Newjeans - Zero

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Pepsi: Ive x Cravity x OMG - Blue&Black

    Votes: 9 90.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
You vote on which song you prefer :pepesmug:

Coke


Pepsi
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,232
Reactions Received
17,150
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,529
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
obvs

(i do like the song better too, i swear)
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Choice B ~ Pepsi.
Because I've always preferred it over Coke due to the fact that, for me, Coke left a soda film residue on my tongue after drinking it when I was a child. As I became older, I didn't notice it anymore. But, I still prefer Pepsi more.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I would always prefere Cola over Pepsi

BUT NOT TODAY!!

Wow! I did not even know that Pepsi song, I really like it! :pandaangel:

Also how come OMG is doing this together with the 2 starship groups?
Starship often brings in non starship artists for their pepsi campaign songs. Makes it more grandiose.

 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Choice B ~ Pepsi.
Because I've always preferred it over Coke due to the fact that, for me, Coke left a soda film residue on my tongue after drinking it when I was a child. As I became older, I didn't notice it anymore. But, I still prefer Pepsi more.
Not really what i was asking but thanks for sharing 🌞
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Not really what i was asking but thanks for sharing 🌞
Right. Song preference not soda preference. I apologize. Well, it'll always be Pepsi for me. :runrunrun::runrunrun::runrunrun:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Myth

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Oh my girl without a doubt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
pepsi >>> ive's visuals are refreshing enough tbh

i love ive but best pepsi ad song will have to go to iz*one's zero attitude, it's the goat

Oh I just picked the most recent to make it easier lol. Otherwise, I’d consider that the best too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread