Collecting now Pristin (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
good luck, I'll let you know if I get any Pristin card
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I have Nayoung, Roa and Rena that I could trade with you if you have something I like.
:pandatea:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Sure thing! Thanks 🙏
No problem.
:pikahappy:

I wanted the Pristin V subunit as not many people wanted the full set so it was like a small side project of mine lol. But as you now want the full set, I can help you with it instead!
:pandahappy:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
No problem.
:pikahappy:

I wanted the Pristin V subunit as not many people wanted the full set so it was like a small side project of mine lol. But as you now want the full set, I can help you with it instead!
:pandahappy:
I’d love that :sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread