- Joined
- 1 January 2023
- Messages
- 24,864
- Reactions Received
- 11,022
- Location
- Germany
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 98,648
- Fandom
- Shawol, Bonoh
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
Hello everyone. I`m an aesthetics lover. ♥
So I decided to make my own graphic shop, to make everyone's profiles all pretty (I hope at least).
Graphic editing is one of my hobbies.
It's been a while since I did graphics, but maybe I can step up my game once again.
♦ ♦ ♦
Gallery
1. Signature
2. Signature
3. Set (DP + Signature + Banner)
4. Set (DP + Signature + Banner)
5. Set (DP + Signature + Banner)
2. Signature
3. Set (DP + Signature + Banner)
4. Set (DP + Signature + Banner)
5. Set (DP + Signature + Banner)
💎 Forever Shining | Official SHINee Thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Instagram: @shinee Instagram (Japan): @shinee_jp_official Facebook: shinee YouTube: SHINee Channel Official Website: shinee.smtown Twitter: SHINee Twitter (Japan): @shinetter
kpopsource.com
🔑 Little Freaks in Keyland | Official Key Thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
___________ _________________________________ Photos by Allure Magazine
kpopsource.com
🐰 You're my M.V.P. | Official Onew Thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Personal Instagram: dlstmxkakwldrl GRIFFIN Instagram: griffinenter GRIFFIN Twitter: griffinenter Spotify: Onew SMEnt. Homepage: SMTOWN
kpopsource.com
Let's Hope ☁️ Official Hoppipolla Thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Twitter Instagram YouTube Fancafe Facebook Spotify
kpopsource.com
👑 The Godfathers of K-Pop | Official TVXQ! Thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Instagram: tvxq.official Twitter: TVXQ / toho15th_JP (Japan) YouTube: TVXQ! TikTok: @tvxq_official Weverse: 동방신기 TVXQ! Weibo: 东方神起 Facebook: TVXQ! Spotify: TVXQ!
kpopsource.com
✛ B-DANITY ✛ Official Kang Daniel Thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Twitter: konnect_danielk Youtube: Konnect Entertainment Official Cafe Daum: Kang Daniel Official Website: KANG DANIEL Instagram: daniel.k.here International Fansite: OurDaniel
kpopsource.com
💫 NEO WORLD | Official NCT Thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Facebook: NCT.smtown Twitter: nctsmtown Instagram: nct Youtube: NCT TikTok: official_nct Spotify: NCT
kpopsource.com
🐺 Chan’s Room - Official Bang Chan Thread 🐺 - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Instagram: @gnabnahc Spotify: Stray Kids’ Leader Bang Chan’s Playlist Layout by @ani07
kpopsource.com
BEWAVE Thread - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Website (Company): en.golddust.co.kr Instagram: @bewave_offcl TikTok: @bewave_official X: @BEWAVE_official Weibo: BEWAVE_official Spotify: BEWAVE Apple Music: BEWAVE Melon: BEWAVE (비웨이브) Bugs: BEWAVE (비웨이브) Layout by @ani07
kpopsource.com
Prices
DP: 10 KS Coins
Signature: 10 KS Coins
Banner: 10 KS Coins
Thread Layout: 100 KS Coins
Important Information
I`m able to do animated pictures to a certain extent,
but I`m really limited with my graphic program, as I`m using a free software.
If you give me a youtube link, I can make you a gif, crop it, resize it, add font + frame.
But those are my limits. Pls have that in mind when ordering.
You are also free to order sth else.
Ordering Form(s)
Order Form for static Graphic:
*Type of Graphic:
Size:
*Artist:
Special Wishes (e.g. color, text, ect.):
Order Form for animated Graphic:
*Type of Graphic:
Size: (max. size 520 x 293 px)
*Link to Youtube Video:
Preferred Scenes:
Text:
Order Form for Thread Layout:
*Artist:
*Information that should be added:
Special Wishes (e.g. color, text, ect.):
*Link to Artist Thread:
I will give you the code for your Thread Layout,
so you only have to copy and paste.
*those information are a must
Last edited: