Traded Come and get these Rare cards! (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
1625764274750.png
1625764293375.png
1625764316293.png


I'm looking for:
Red Velvet Rare (Wendy, Yeri)
Aespa Rare (NingNing, Winter)
Itzy Rare ( Yuna, Ryujin)
Blackpink Rare (Lisa, Rose)
IU Rare 1

Common
Oh My Girl (Arin, YooA, Binnie, Jiho, Seunghee)
Aespa (NingNing, Giselle, Winter)
WJSN
Weeekly (Soeun, Jaehee, Jiyoon)
Or make me an offer! (No boygroups pls)
 
Last edited:

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
I can give you all the OMG cards you need minus Arin bc I didn’t have her. :bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread