I'm struggling. Our PM doesn't know how to make up his mind so one minute we're in quarantine and the next we're not. My uni decided to move all classes online for the semester though so I don't have to leave my home to study so that's nice but it's a big struggle for me. It's hard keeping up to date when you don't have to attend the classes and therefore there's no role taken. They told us to do everything at our "own pace" and the only thing that's scheduled are the assignments. I like it when it's stricter. It's more comfortable and it forces me to get things done! And to top it all off, I constantly feel sleepy since I'm in my room all the time. Even when I go downstairs, I feel drowsy really quickly because I know my bed is only like 20 seconds away. So I'm pretty behind on my work since I can't study for more than 4 hours a day at home. The worst part is, this is my final year at uni and my grades heavily determine my future. I was optimistic when the semester started but it's only week 4 now and I'm so worried. That added stress is giving me terrible head aches!
Staying home and not being forced to leave for school/work was a dream come true for me but I think this experience ruined it. I officially hate going outside
and leaving my home so I don't even know what to do and what I want anymore.
Anywho, that's the end of my rant...
for now. Thanks for reading!