- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
I have a little game for you guys...
You are going to find ME on hellopoetry.com.
To find me, you are going to have to search through my profile and threads to find clues.
If you think you found me, post the link to the profile on hellopoetry in a spoiler.
Once 3 people find me, I will announce my identity.
Good luck!
You are going to find ME on hellopoetry.com.
To find me, you are going to have to search through my profile and threads to find clues.
If you think you found me, post the link to the profile on hellopoetry in a spoiler.
Once 3 people find me, I will announce my identity.
Good luck!