Rumor Come NOT claim a free badge~ (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
VIKKI PLEASE IT'S A SPECIAL OCCASION :jisoosmh:

It's okay I take the WPs, just don't delete the thread :wimwim:
You could also just change the title to non clickbait or at least relevant clickbait :wimwim:
 
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Yeah, I realized! I'm glad more people are joining
And ngl, I'm not checking all the previous notifs
too many
Fair enough, I think most of the RV content and GF content I've tagged you for has been posted in their official threads so should be easy to catch up.

Also, (G)I-DLE are coming back on August 3rd so let's get excited for that!!
:pikahappy:
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Fair enough, I think most of the RV content and GF content I've tagged you for has been posted in their official threads so should be easy to catch up.

Also, (G)I-DLE are coming back on August 3rd so let's get excited for that!!
:pikahappy:
Yesss, I saw those, but think it was for the teasers (and the comebacks happened already), I didn't think it was right to revive the threads :sanapray:

I love Song of the Sirens tho, a very different side from GFriend

Is the date confirmed already? :nakypog: I saw the comeback rumors, but didn't know it had a date already, I can't wait!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hello guys, check who's back from hiatus (aka your boi, me) 😔

I see a lot of new people here, nice to meet you all! 🧡




So yeah, just to make sure: there's no free badge, sorry :ilovebread:
BESTEST HAPZHAPZ, THE HAPZSTAR.

:nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Hv we talked much b4? (I rlly cant remember cos 2 many OG KS-ers tat i cant keep track; on the other hand tats good tat KS is getting more users than ever, rite?)
Anyway, i dint see ur (original :shamesica:) thread title earlier cos too many other other threads (again tats good thing cos KS more active) buried it while i was checking KS this am(my time), just wanna say i luv ur tags. Welcome bk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Hello guys, check who's back from hiatus (aka your boi, me) 😔

I see a lot of new people here, nice to meet you all! 🧡




So yeah, just to make sure: there's no free badge, sorry :ilovebread:
Cute

I want a blonde Chahee badge though if you change your mind :shamesica:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen and jasque

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Welcome back tho you'll be gone again soon, just like me, so annyeong I guess :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread