come online flops (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean our post count is almost the same, so you are catching up. I've barely posted these past two days anyways :welp:
sucks for you I take every opportunity I get *evil laugh* mwahahahahah
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
yes yes yes I need some tea
AIGHT SO BASICALLY my step dad and his ex DO NOT get along at all anymore because his ex wife is an insecure bitch who hates my mother for caring about her kid, my step sister. So,,,there is a lot that has happened, but to sum it up, my sis has basically decided its 'jUsT bEtTeR' to not come over to my house anymore because my stepdad and her mom can't get along (keep in mind it is completely his ex's fault smh). She is almost 16 but still acts controlled by her mother, even though she will be able to drive by herself soon and could come over here if she wanted,,,but nope. Like idc if you don't want to see me ig,,,even though all I have ever wanted was a sister. She has been around in my family for about 7 years (since my step dad and mom got together) and now she is just leaving us??? Like ok bitch?? Idc if you leave me or my mom or my step dad but she is straight up about to walk out on my brother. He is 8 years old, has autism, doesn't understand why he can't see one of his sisters anymore. I literally am SO BEYOND PISSED at that,,,like anyone who knows me knows how protective I am of my lil bro. You hurt him you hurt me. I can't stand to see him so sad and not understanding his feelings or why she isn't around barely ever anymore,,,,

Ok thats the simplified tea,,,ooooof
 
  • Sad
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
AIGHT SO BASICALLY my step dad and his ex DO NOT get along at all anymore because his ex wife is an insecure bitch who hates my mother for caring about her kid, my step sister. So,,,there is a lot that has happened, but to sum it up, my sis has basically decided its 'jUsT bEtTeR' to not come over to my house anymore because my stepdad and her mom can't get along (keep in mind it is completely his ex's fault smh). She is almost 16 but still acts controlled by her mother, even though she will be able to drive by herself soon and could come over here if she wanted,,,but nope. Like idc if you don't want to see me ig,,,even though all I have ever wanted was a sister. She has been around in my family for about 7 years (since my step dad and mom got together) and now she is just leaving us??? Like ok bitch?? Idc if you leave me or my mom or my step dad but she is straight up about to walk out on my brother. He is 8 years old, has autism, doesn't understand why he can't see one of his sisters anymore. I literally am SO BEYOND PISSED at that,,,like anyone who knows me knows how protective I am of my lil bro. You hurt him you hurt me. I can't stand to see him so sad and not understanding his feelings or why she isn't around barely ever anymore,,,,

Ok thats the simplified tea,,,ooooof
what a bitch
she sounds misguided though, maybe try calling her

and your brother sounds adorable
that's how I am with my sister

she has severe anxiety, and basically keeps to herself ALL the time, mental problems
so she can't pick up on social clues and when people are insulting her, she doesn't get it, she hasn't talked enough to get it

so she has to stop me from interfering because I hate the look on her face when she finally gets how they insulted her
it's so sad, I get you

we must protect them, so innocent omg
:maheart:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
what a bitch
she sounds misguided though, maybe try calling her

and your brother sounds adorable
that's how I am with my sister

she has severe anxiety, and basically keeps to herself ALL the time, mental problems
so she can't pick up on social clues and when people are insulting her, she doesn't get it, she hasn't talked enough to get it

so she has to stop me from interfering because I hate the look on her face when she finally gets how they insulted her
it's so sad, I get you

we must protect them, so innocent omg
:maheart:
Yeah she just came over to our house right now,,,after being at her boyfriend's all day and missing out on seeing my brother awake ugh

Awww, yesh we must protect :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah she just came over to our house right now,,,after being at her boyfriend's all day and missing out on seeing my brother awake ugh

Awww, yesh we must protect :nekolove:
oh ooof
maybe talk to her, she's older so ask her instead of waiting for her to approach you

believe me, I made that mistake ALL the time when I was younger
they won't come to you

:nekoshy:
protecc
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
oh ooof
maybe talk to her, she's older so ask her instead of waiting for her to approach you

believe me, I made that mistake ALL the time when I was younger
they won't come to you

:nekoshy:
protecc
Oof yeah I tried to right when she got home but she just went straight to her room to sleep :/// whatever though ig
 
  • Sad
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oof yeah I tried to right when she got home but she just went straight to her room to sleep :/// whatever though ig
try again in the morning, after your run or whatever
you have to talk to her to figure out your relationship
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ah, I see. I understand that
I can't lie to people
when I hate them, it clearly shows, even when I'm apologizing for something I CLEARLY messed up on

I'm such a shitty person wow
 
  • Sad
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I can't lie to people
when I hate them, it clearly shows, even when I'm apologizing for something I CLEARLY messed up on

I'm such a shitty person wow
No, you're not. Everyone has some things they are just bad at, doesn't make you shiity, even if there are times you are in the wrong because of how you act.

You are like the opposite of how I am irl. I've been lying about my feelings to people irl forever that I'm just,,,good at it. Look who the shitty one is now?
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No, you're not. Everyone has some things they are just bad at, doesn't make you shiity, even if there are times you are in the wrong because of how you act.

You are like the opposite of how I am irl. I've been lying about my feelings to people irl forever that I'm just,,,good at it. Look who the shitty one is now?
we're equally shitty
everybody is shitty

damn this is deep xD
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
ooof, I'm heading to bed soon, maybe you should get sleep too
Yeah :/// I have trouble sleeping, so I doubt I'd be able to, but I should definitely try! Most nights my body doesn't let me sleep until like 3-4 am lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah :/// I have trouble sleeping, so I doubt I'd be able to, but I should definitely try! Most nights my body doesn't let me sleep until like 3-4 am lol
I always drink some type of tea, I think I have lotus right now, but it HELPS me sleep, especially with caffeine xD
I can't explain it, but it gives me a drowsy feeling
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I always drink some type of tea, I think I have lotus right now, but it HELPS me sleep, especially with caffeine xD
I can't explain it, but it gives me a drowsy feeling
Caffeine does? Thats interesting lmao. Caffeine doesn't ever affect me it seems lol. I do drink a lot of tea and coffee though. Coffee in the mornings and tea at night = the only thing that keeps me going :sanapray: but what I do for sleep is listen to the non-talking ASMR videos. I have a weird obsession with ASMR lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread