- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,356
- Reactions Received
- 5,025
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
lmao it wouldn't let me just put artist name and title
Last edited:
I watch it later !
lmao it wouldn't let me just put artist name and title
This song is great, really! From highlight medley I preferred the second song but wow, I can see Why is a title track.I watch it later !
I did not listened to any songs yet :))This song is great, really! From highlight medley I preferred the second song but wow, I can see Why is a title track.
Oh, I don't think you'll be disappointed, at least I hope you won't be. It's definitely a standout song among all boy group comebacks this year. :^)I did not listened to any songs yet :))
It will be a surprise 😃
I love ONF btw ☺Oh, I don't think you'll be disappointed, at least I hope you won't be. It's definitely a standout song among all boy group comebacks this year. :^)
Me as well, their title tracks and b-sides have been all great.I love ONF btw ☺
It is already online ?Me as well, their title tracks and b-sides have been all great.
But first I'll listen AB6IX's album with 11 songs... xD
Yeah, I put the Spotify link to the thread. :oIt is already online ?
I’ll listen to it later !Yeah, I put the Spotify link to the thread. :o