Performance [Comeback Stage] PURPLE KISS (퍼플키스) - Intro : Save Me + Sweet Juice | Show! MusicCore | MBC230218방송 (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM


@Plory
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,623
Reactions Received
18,287
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,373
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Everything about this comeback is so good. The songs, the styling, the choreography. Just A+.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
The styling is gorgeous! This comeback is so amazing - I wish it was selling better. :pepecry1:
Purple Kiss really deserves to blow up. I hope that they can this year. :sanapray:
 

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Purple Kiss really deserves to blow up. I hope that they can this year. :sanapray:
I just at least want them to be stable enough to keep going. They don't need to be the top group, just stable. It's strange to see nugu groups like Limelight and Triple S outselling them on this cb.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I just at least want them to be stable enough to keep going. They don't need to be the top group, just stable. It's strange to see nugu groups like Limelight and Triple S outselling them on this cb.
idk much about Triple S, but Limelight is interesting. I read that the CEO of 143 apparently has a lot of industry connects and used to be a big underground rapper in the 90s. I think that was a factor into why iKON decided to move to them, and other parts of their success from Limelight's really good debut sales and finding success in gp trainees Yeseo and Mashiro.

So they have the potential to become a lot bigger force in the industry I think. But we'll have to see.

That being said, you would think Purple Kiss would at least sell a lot better coming from Mamamoo's company, but ig not....
 
  • Like
Reactions: the101

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread